Aims & Objectives
- Abdul Samad Memorial Trust Medical Centre aims to grow as a 24/7 Hospital
- To Have all the required departments for giving proper base line investigations and in time initial health coverage under one roof
- To provide best treatment to the poor and most desirable people of Pakistan which are available to the wealthy people.
- We recognize poor people as a citizen to Pakistan and it’s their right to get all the required medical facilities available which are available to the wealthy people. it aims to give all the treatment with no discrimination
- To promote the trust and its working and get alliance with the organizations and people who have soft corner for the poor and most desirable people
To Serve Humanity.
To look after for the poor patients at Abdul Samad (Memorial) Trust Medical Centre number of staff on service is 24
- Four Qualified doctors from Government universities are leading the departments
- Eight Qualified Paramedical staff are serving for smoothing the doctors performance
- Four management staff serving and controlling the Medical center.
- 2 receptionist are performing their duties for generating OPD Slips for the concern departments.
- Rest of the staff includes Patients Coordinator and office boys.